Praying for the Church
". . .
We have not ceased to pray for you and to ask that you may be filled
with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom and
understanding, so that you will walk in a manner worthy of the Lord,
to please Him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good work and
increasing in the knowledge of God; strengthened with all power,
according to His glorious might, for the attaining of all
steadfastness and patience; joyously giving thanks to the Father who
has qualified us to share in the inheritance of the saints in
We pray that these churches . . .
- be filled with the knowledge of God's will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding.
- walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him.
- be fruitful in every good work
- increase in the knowledge of God.
- be strengthened with all might, according to God's glorious power.
- have all patience and longsuffering, with joy.
- give thanks to the Father who has qualified them to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light.